1. <section id="YbMuk"><style id="YbMuk"></style></section>
          Your current location:Home >> Visa >> Others
          Individual visa separated from group visa

            Welcome to this window for going through the formalities of applying for individual visa separated from group visa. Please pay attention to the following relevant contents of which you are informed. Thanks for your cooperation.

            I. Qualifications

            Foreigners who have to be separated from the group because of force majeure.

            II. Formalities

            1. Submitting the original of the valid passport (or other travel document);

            2. The original and copy of the Registration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors (issued by the hotel or the police substation of the area where the lodging takes place);

            3. Submitting the Foreigner Visa and Residence Permit Application Form completely filled up and one recent 2-inches half-length, bareheaded and full-face photograph;

            4. Original of the passports of those being separated from and the group visa;

            5. Application letter from the host unit;

            6. Submitting the certificates conforming to the origin of application.

            Note: 1. Applicants must go through the procedure by themselves;

            2. If exit-entry administrative organization under public security organ, as it considers necessary, requires to interview the applicant or to demand the applicant to submit other supplementary materials, however, the applicant fails to undergo the interview or submit the materials at/during the appointed time/period, the application will be deemed as cancelled, unless force majeure.

            III. Business hours and location:

            Monday --- Friday 9:00 – 17:00 (excluding public holidays)

            Shanghai Municipality Public Security Bureau Exit-Entry Administration Bureau

            IV. Time limit: Within 7 working days if application documents are complete.

            V. Fee standard

            For details, refer to the Visa fee standard of Reciprocal countries and Non-Reciprocal countries, the State Development and Planning Commission and the Ministry of Finance [J.J.G. (2003) No.392]