<sub id="sjoqf"><em id="sjoqf"></em></sub>
    1. <small id="sjoqf"><video id="sjoqf"><audio id="sjoqf"></audio><ins id="sjoqf"><optgroup id="sjoqf"></optgroup><mark id="sjoqf"><col id="sjoqf"><dd id="sjoqf"></dd></col></mark><abbr id="sjoqf"><p id="sjoqf"><embed id="sjoqf"></embed></p></abbr></ins></video></small>

        • <audio id="sjoqf"></audio>

            Your current location:Home >> Visa >> Residence Permit
            Residence Permit (Short Term Work)

              Welcome to this window for going through the formalities of applying for Residence Permit (Short Term Work). Please pay attention to the following relevant contents of which you are informed. Thanks for your cooperation.

              I. Qualifications:

              Foreigners under any of the following circumstances and whose duration of stay is more than 30 days but less than 90 days can apply for residence permit (Short Term Work):

              1. Foreigners who come to China to complete certain technical, management or instruction work or scientific research in China;

              2. Foreigners who come to China for tryouts in sports organizations (coaches and athletes included);

              3. Foreigners who come to China for shooting films (commercials and documentaries included);

              4. Foreigners who come to China for fashion shows (auto show models, models for print advertisement, etc.);

              5. Foreigners engaged in commercialized entertainment performances;

              6. Other circumstances identified by administration authority of human resources and social Security.

              II. Formalities:

              1. Submitting the original of the valid passport and visa for examination;

              2. The original and the copy of the Registration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors (issued by the hotel or the police substation of the area where the lodging takes place);

              3. Submitting the Foreigner Visa and Residence Permit Application Form completely filled up and one recent 2-inches half-length, bareheaded and full-face photograph;

              4. Original and copy of approval of employment issued by administrations of human resources and social security or administration authority of culture;

              5. Official application letter from the unit;

              6. Original and copy of business license and other registration certificates of the invitation unit (if the business license does not contain the unified social credit code then the organization code is also required), certificate of approval for establishment of enterprises with foreign investment or foreign investment enterprise establishment registration receipt (excluding domestic enterprises), enterprises filed could be exempted from the above documents.


              1. Foreign performance groups or individuals shall apply to the exit-entry administration authority of the public security organ where the host unit is registered or the performance debuted;

              2. Applicants must go through the procedure by themselves;

              3. If exit-entry administrative organization under public security organ, as it considers necessary, requires to interview the applicant or to demand the applicant to submit other supplementary materials (such as fingerprint collection information, relevant guarantee certificate, and etc.), however, the applicant fails to undergo the interview or submit the materials at/during the appointed time/period, the application will be deemed as cancelled, unless force majeure;

              4. Decisions made by the exit-entry administration on rejecting applications for visa extension or reissuance, or on not issuing foreigners’ stay or residence permits or not extending the duration of residence shall be final.

              III. Business hours and location:

              Shanghai Municipality Public Security Bureau Exit-Entry Administration Bureau:

              Monday --- Saturday 9:00 – 17:00 (excluding public holidays, only documents collection in Saturday)

              Free-trade Zone Branch Exit-entry Detachment, exit-entry administrative office of each district:


              IV. Time limit

              Within 7 working days if application documents are complete.

              V. Fee standard

              For details, refer to the Visa fee standard of Reciprocal countries and Non-Reciprocal countries, the State Development and Planning Commission and the Ministry of Finance [J.J.G. (2003) No.392]